Photography Tours Buenos Aires / Tours de Fotografía Buenos Aires
Photography Tours Buenos Aires / Tours de fotografía en Buenos Aires
We start at about 10:00 Hs (It depends on sunset time), with an introductory class in a Cafe, talking about the basics of camera functions, exposure, composition, etc.
*The Introductory class includes a big coffee and croissants.(Or similar)
* Transportation to and from the meeting point is not included.
- NEW: CD-ROM "BUENOS AIRES 3D": You will receive a FREE copy of the CD-ROM "Buenos Aires 3D" (3D Glasses included) (See http://photo-tours.wix.com/photo-tours#!shop/cou4).
Photos: Bernardo Galmarini
After the talk, we will explore:
- Ntra. Sra. del Pilar Church
- "Floralis Genérica"
- Recoleta Cultural Center and surroundings.
- Recoleta Cemetery
- Aerial views of Recoleta Cemetery (from surrounding building).
- Ntra. Sra. del Pilar Church (inside shots)
-Optional: Ntra. Sra. del Pilar Church Museum (Ticket: $8- NOT INCLUDED)
*Estimated Tour and Introductory Class duration: 5 Hrs
* (The Tour duration is approximated. If the tour extends more the price will be kept.)
For less than 2 persons, the "Private Tour" prices will be applied.
Photography Tours in Buenos Aires
PHOTO TOURS OPTIONS
Explore, enjoy and learn!
Selection of some places you will be able to explore during the Photography Tours: