Feel like a local, shoot like a Pro!
- Explore the most beautiful places of Buenos Aires & Colonia Del Sacramento (UR), while you learn Photography and develop your creative potential.
- Bernardo Galmarini, a native and experienced professional photographer, will personally assist you in all the necessary steps to achieve the best photographs you will be able to create.
- Basics of creative photography (exposition, composition, lighting, camera functions, etc.) will be given in an introductory class (printed papers included), just before the walk starts, while you enjoy a cup of coffee and a snack in a typical "porteño" Bar.
- If you are already a PRO Photographer, I can show you the best and most photogenic spots, with the best available light, so you will save a lot of time.
- If you are not a photographer, and you just want a professional photographer to make memorable photos of you and your friends, I will do that for you too!
"I worked with Bernardo Galmarini on my recent assignment in Buenos Aires for National Geographic Traveler, and he is one of the most dedicated, talented, and knowledgeable photographers I've had the privilege of shooting with anywhere. His knowledge of the city and its photo opportunities are second to none, and he is amazingly helpful and dedicated to getting you to the prime locations to capture the best shots possible. I only wish there was a Bernardo in every city I have to cover!" Bob Krist (NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC PHOTOGRAPHER).
PHOTO TOURS BUENOS AIRES obtained a 100% of "Excellent" reviews in TRIP ADVISOR.