TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY EDITING TRAINING SESSION:
In the "ONE-TO-ONE" session, you will know and learn exactly how I edit all my photographs, from the RAW file, up to the final version. The session will be held via Skype.
I will share my PC screen with you, while I edit one (or some) of your own Travel Photos, or some of mine.
I will edit the photos using Adobe Lightroom Classic or Capture One Pro 12, and some final adjustments in Photoshop.
We can go at a pace that you are most comfortable with. The end goal is for you to make the most profite of this session.
I will be pleased to answer any of your photography related questions during our time together. So I recommend you to prepare a set of topics that you have in mind before we sit down for our online session.
My goal is to help you feel more confident about your editing process, and to preview what you can get from any photograph in the moment you press the shutter button, regardless of the aspect the photo may have at first sight.
If you are interested, please send me an email and we can discuss a convenient date and time for our session.
- Computer with Adobe Lightroom Classic or Capture One Pro.
- You can Pre-install Adobe Lightroom Classic CC. There is available a free trial on Adobe's website.
- Skype: Please download and install Skype software, which will allow online communication as well as screen sharing.
(You will see my screen as I edit the photos)
- Internet connection
- 3 or 5 of your best Photos (RAW FORMAT preferably)
- We will work on these images while learning the develope process of Adobe Lightroom Classic or Capture One Pro.
- Languages: English & Spanish.